- Tie your UWNet ID to a Gmail account if you haven’t already.
- Go to your Manage Google Apps page
- Change the Account Status to Active
- Go to the Google Signin page and enter your UW NetID with no password
- You should be forwarded to the UW NetID web login, where you can provide your UW Net ID and password
- Make sure your pro bono work qualifies or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re not sure.
- Keep track of your hours
- We’ll need you to tell us if you you’re providing direct legal assistance and/or if you’ve been in a pro bono leadership role.
- You’ll need a minimum of 30 hours performed between May 1, 2016 and April 30, 2016 in either direct legal assistance or pro bono leadership.
- Report hours by Monday, May 9: Complete the online web form.
Having technical problems with the online form? Are you getting a “you do not have permission” page when you open the link? If you have a personal gmail account, first try logging out. Then, re-log in with your UW account and then retry the link for the online form.
Questions? Please contact Aline Carton-Listfjeld at email@example.com.