Due April 16: Borchard Foundation Center on Law & Aging now accepting 2018-19 post-graduate fellows
The Borchard Fellowship in Law & Aging offers the opportunity to carry out a substantial project related to law and aging in partnership with a host agency. Up to three fellowships are available to law school graduates interested in, and perhaps already in the early stages of pursuing, an academic and/or professional career in law and aging.
Juvenile Law Center launches new website
“We’re pleased to announce the launch of a new website for Juvenile Law Center! We partnered with Message Agency, a Philadelphia-based digital firm specializing in work with nonprofits, to build on our past website’s success and create a tool better able to reach the public and share our vital information for youth in the justice and child welfare systems.”
Volunteers needed for legal clinic from 2 to 5 p.m., Sunday, April 15
- Immigration (over 50% of clients)
- Family Law
- Location: Muslim Association of Puget Sound (MAPS), 17550 NE 67th Ct, Redmond, WA 98052;
- Date: January 21;
- Time: 2-5 PM;
- 30 minute sessions per client;
- Hosted as a King County Bar Association Neighborhood Clinic.
- Name, phone number, email, mailing address.
- Practice areas;
- Bar number;
- Languages spoken.