Student registration now open for the NW Public Service Career Fair
Student registration for the 2017 NW Public Service Career Fairs is now open.
Each year the Public Service Career Fairs, hosted in Seattle and Portland, draw local and national government and non-profit employers who are hiring students for summer and academic year internships/externships, and for post-graduate attorney positions. Employers began to register in October and will continue to register until January 10. This year Lewis & Clark has partnered with Seattle University to facilitate student registration and interview selections for a more streamlined process.
Seattle Career Fair: Friday, February 3, 2017 in the LeRoux Center, Student Center at Seattle University
Portland Career Fair: Saturday, February 4, 2017 in the Templeton Center at Lewis & Clark College
Cost is $15 for one fair, or $25 for both.
Step one: Go to 123Signup where you can submit your initial registration and payment to participate in the fair(s). The small registration fee covers your refreshments for the day, including lunch.
1. Go to the SU School of Law Symplicity website.
2. Select the “Register” button, and sign up for an account. Required fields are name, email (law school email address only ), graduation date, year in school (select from the NW Consortium student list), practice area(s), work authorization, and privacy notifications. 3. Within 48 hours, you will receive confirmation that your registration has been accepted, and will be prompted to log in to the system. 4. To view participating employers and to submit applications for interviews, log in to Symplicity, select the OCI tab, and from the drop down menu select “NW Public Service Career Fair/Seattle” or NW Public Service Career Fair/Portland to review participating employers for each fair. Check Symplicity regularly for newly registered employers.
Full details about the registration and application process are available at NW Public Service
Career Fair and at the Interviews page.
If you have questions or would like assistance with registration, please contact Junsen Ohno at
firstname.lastname@example.org, or Josie Mitchell at email@example.com.
NW Consortium Law Schools:
• Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
• Brigham Young University Law School
• Gonzaga University School of Law
• Lewis & Clark Law School
• Seattle University School of Law
• University of Idaho College of Law
• University of Oregon School of Law
• University of Utah School of Law
• University of Washington School of Law
• Willamette University College of Law