January 14- Social Justice Tuesday: Funding Your Summer in Public Service Law
12:30-1:20 pm, Room 133
Hosted by: the Center for Public Service Law
- Considering an unpaid internship with a non-profit or government agency domestically or abroad this summer?
- Wondering how you’re going to support yourself?
- Heard about PILA grants and plan to apply but want to learn more about othe sources of funding?
Join us for a discussion on strategies for funding your summer in public service law. Learn about Equal Justice America, UW Law International Summer Fellowships and more!
If you would like lunch please RSVP via Symplicity or email@example.com by 12pm Monday, January 13. No RSVP for lunch accepted after 12pm.
January 15- Criminal Justice Connections Breakfast
7:30-8:20 am, Room 115
Hosted by: the Center for Public Service Law and the Center for Professional & Leadership Development
- Interested in criminal law?
- Want to learn more about careers in prosecution and public defense?
Join prosecutors and public defenders for an informal early morning panel discussion and meet and greet. Light breakfast will be available. Bring your questions and learn more about their paths and strategies for careers in criminal law.
Please RSVP via Symplicity or email firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, January 13.