Note to Readers: Writing from across the pond, so apologies for the brief interruption in the blogging schedule. Cheers!
- Foreclosure Litigation Attorney Position with Columbia Legal Services. Learn more here.
- Food Law and Policy Fellowship at UCLA. Application deadline is March 18, 2013. The newly-launched Stewart and Lynda Resnick Center for Food Law and Policy at UCLA School of Law is now accepting applications for the inaugural Stewart and Lynda Resnick Program for Food Law and Policy Teaching Fellowship. Learn more here.
- Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA) Latina Commission Public Interest Leadership Workshop Application 2013. Learn more here.
- King County Bar Association Housing Justice Intern- and Externships. Learn more here.
- Civil Rights Investigator with Seattle Office of Human Rights. Learn more here.
- TODAY! UW forum to discuss the Idle No More Movement! January 28th, 6-8 pm. Sieg Hall 134. Learn more here.
- SJT: Tuesday, January 29, 2012. Prospective on the Prison Industrial Complex. RSVP for lunch by noon on Monday.
- Rise Up Seattle February 14. Join Womens’ Network for a Sustainable Future, Business Ending Slavery and Trafficking, and BGI for ONE BILLION RISING, the largest day of action in the history of V-Day, the global activist movement to end violence against women and girls.February 14th, 2013 5:30-7:30. UW HUB, Seattle.