Apply Now! Deadline Tonight!
Alena, who is pictured on the second floor of the law school, is an alum who passed away in February, 2011.
Her love was social justice. Friends and family created this scholarship in honor of her memory and to further her work as an advocate.
The scholarship helps cover the unexpected costs associated with law school.
Any student who has worked in service to marginalized communities is eligible to apply.
Go here to apply now.
Ease into the New Year with these Summer Job Search Webinars!
- Cover Letters and Resumes on Tuesday, January 15, noon Eastern. Register here. Presenters:
- Paul Chavez, Senior Attorney, Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights on the San Francisco Bay Area
- Steve Grumm, Director of Public Service Initiatives, NALP
- Ashley Matthews, PSJD Fellow, NALP
- Jennifer Thomas, Legal Recruiting Director, Public Defender Service for the District of Columbia
- Interviewing and Networking on Tuesday, January 22, noon Eastern. Register here. Presenters:
- Nita Mazumder, Equal Justice Works
- Kate Devlin Joyce, Associate Director of Public Interest Programs, Boston College Law School
- Daniel Goldman – Assistant Capital Defender, Northern Virginia Capital Defender’s Office
The host—The National Association of Legal Career Professionals—will be moderating a Q&A session during the webinars. Although the seminars will be recorded and archived, we recommend that you join for a live session if you can.