The following government programs have 2L deadlines coming up in the next two weeks. Details of these programs are provided in the 2012-13 Government Honors & Internship Handbook. Login and password information is available in the document library on Symplicity.
Oct. 15, 2012
- California Franchise Tax Board – Legal Internship Program (unpaid)
- Department of Energy – Office of General Counsel Law Student internship Program (unpaid)
- Executive Office of the President – Office of Science & Technology Policy OSTP Legal Internship Program (unpaid)
- U.S. House of Representatives – Committee on the Judicial Majority Office Intern Program (unpaid)
October 19, 2012
- Office of the City Attorney San Francisco – 2013 Intern Program (unpaid)
- Securities & Exchange Commission – Law Student Observer Program (unpaid)
- October 11, 2012: U.S. Department of Defense, Office of the General Counsel – Summer Honors Legal Internship Program (paid)
- October 15, 2012
- Environmental Protection Agency – R9 Summer Law Clerk Program (paid)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission – Office of General Counsel 2013 Summer Intern Program (unpaid)
- Texas Attorney General – Law Clerk Program (unpaid)
- October 20, 2012: Securities & Exchange Commission – Summer Honors Law Program (unpaid)
For a complete list of 2L programs, including those accepting applications on a rolling basis, see Table 3 – 2L Applications by Deadline.