The following government programs have 3L deadlines coming up in the next two weeks. Details of these programs are provided in the 2012-13 Government Honors & Internship Handbook, located at https://www.law.arizona.edu/career/honorshandbook.cfm. Login and password information is available in the document library on Symplicity.
- Department of Commerce, Office of General Counsel – Legal Internship Program (paid and unpaid, Sept. 15, 2012)
- Dept. of Health and Human Services, Counsel to Inspector General – Legal Extern Program (unpaid, Sept. 21, 2012)
- White House – Internship Program (unpaid, Sept. 23, 2012)
- Massachusetts Attorney General – Fellowship Program (paid, Sept. 14, 2012)
- Oregon Department of Justice – Honors Attorney Program (paid, Sept. 14, 2012)
- Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Competition – Entry-Level Attorney Program (paid, Sept. 15, 2012)
- Comptroller of the Currency – Chief Counsel’s Entry Level Attorney Program (paid, Sept. 17, 2012)
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau – Honors Attorney (paid, Sept. 17, 2012)
- Federal Communications Commission – Attorney Honors Program (paid, Sept. 21, 2012)
For a complete list of 3L programs, see Table 4 – 3L Applications by Deadline.