The following government programs have 2L deadlines coming up in the next two weeks. Details of these programs are provided in the 2012-13 Government Honors & Internship Handbook, located at https://www.law.arizona.edu/career/honorshandbook.cfm. Login and password information is available in the document library on Symplicity.
- Department of Commerce, Office of General Counsel – Legal Internship Program (paid and unpaid, Sept. 15, 2012)
- Dept. of Health and Human Services, Counsel to Inspector General – Legal Extern Program (unpaid, Sept. 21, 2012)
- White House – Internship Program (unpaid, Sept. 23, 2012)
- Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection – 2013 Summer Law Clerk program (paid, Sept. 14, 2012)
- Food and Drug Administration, Office of Chief Counsel – Summer Internship (paid, Sept. 14, 2012)
- Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Competition – Intern Program (paid, Sept. 15, 2012)
- Central Intelligence Agency, Office of General Counsel – Summer Law Clerk Program (paid, Sept. 15, 2012)
For a complete list of 2L programs, see Table 3 – 2L Applications by Deadline.