The following government programs have 3L deadlines coming up in the next two weeks. Details of these programs are provided in the 2012-13 Government Honors & Internship Handbook. Login and password information is available in the document library on Symplicity.
- August 31, 2012: Federal Communications Commission, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau—Student Internship Program (unpaid)
- August 31, 2012: City of Houston Legal Department—Student Externship (unpaid)
- September 1, 2012: Illinois Attorney General’s Office – Law Clerk Program (unpaid)
- September 1, 2012: Department of the Interior, Office of the Solicitor—Legal Internship/Externship Program (unpaid)
- September 1, 2012: Department of State, Office of the Legal Adviser—3-year New Attorney Program (paid)
For a complete list of 3L programs, see Table 4 – 3L, “Applications by Deadline.”