Friday, February 1 in Seattle
Saturday, February 2 in Portland
Last-Minute Details for the Seattle Fair:
- The fair is at Seattle University in Campion Ballroom
- If you’re taking the bus from the U-District, Bus 49 will get you closest to Seattle U.
- Show up in interview attire even if you don’t have one; table talk sometimes yields impromptu interviews that can land you a summer job in public service!
- Bring extra resumes.
- Have an interview? Try to come to Table Talk (10 a.m. to noon) if you can, and check-in at the student registration table as soon as you arrive. Ideally, you should arrive by noon; it’s at that time that the interview schedules will be adjusted so that cancellations or unused slots are given to other students. Protect your slot by checking in as early as you can — no later than 15 minutes before your interview. See below for career fair interview tips.
- Don’t have an interview? Pretend like you do. Table talk is a critical opportunity to connect with potential employers. See below for table talk tips.
- Your registration fee includes lunch, which will run from 11:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. Interviews will run from 12:40 to 5 p.m.
- If you need more info on the employers, see the Career Fair Website
Last Minute Reminders & Tips:
Here is a complete list of employers participating at the Seattle Fair.
Best of luck and enjoy this great opportunity to connect with employers working on issues that are important to you.